Meet Dr. Sara
Dr. Sara Twardy was born and raised in Selma, Alabama. She attended college at Auburn University, where she majored in Biochemistry. Dr. Sara decided to pursue her dream if becoming a pediatric dentist, so she enrolled in the University of Alabama Birmingham School of Dentistry.
Dr. Sara lives in the midtown area of Atlanta. In her spare time she enjoys playing tennis, cooking, traveling and exploring. She is active volunteer at the Junior League of Atlanta and her local church.
- Biomedical Sciences, Auburn University
- Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry, University of Alabama Birmingham, School of Dentistry
- Pediatric Dentistry Specialty Training, University of Alabama Birmingham, School of Dentistry
Licenses and Associations
- Board Certified Pediatric Dentist
- Licensed Dentist in state of Georgia
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) Member
- Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry (SSPD) Member
- American Dental Association (ADA) Member
- Georgia Dental Association (GDA) Member
- CPR certified
- PALS certified (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)